Corporate Engagement Specialist
Ashton Education is the umbrella organization for Ashton College, Ashton Testing Services and Licentia.
With more than 20 years in the education space, Ashton Education is the leader in delivering
educational opportunities, testing and research to improve lives now and into the future.
Ashton Education is interested in hiring a high energy, ambitious Corporate Engagement Specialist to
connect with community organizations and businesses and raise awareness of our network companies
and stimulate business for the organizations.
This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will work Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
at our Head Office located in Burnaby, BC.
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years’ experience business development, sales or outreach.
- Proven track record for driving and delivering results.
- A high-degree of ambition.
- Confident over the phone and have excellent and demonstrated cold calling skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking, tradeshow preparation and presentations.
- Proficiency of computer and organizational skills is required.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Valid drivers’ licence.
What you’ll do
- Generate, identify and execute new strategic leads.
- Find and speak with decision makers via email and phone.
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of a phone call or the subject line of an email.
- Maintain relationships with community organizations and businesses in order to retain their business.
- Work with Marketing to develop promotions and campaigns specific to the needs of the organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance the student experience.
Why work here!
Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, we pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team
members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With
tons of opportunities to grow, we’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our team.
Do you have the skill-set we seek and are you up for the challenge we offer? If so, we would love to hear
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter immediately for consideration as we aim to fill this position
as quick as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply: email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org